GATHER THE INGREDIENTS
FOR THE DOUGH
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. active dry yeast
- 2 cups cold water
FOR THE TOPPINGS
- Your favorite pizza sauce (we recommend Rao’s)
- 1 bottle of Miyoko’s Pourable Plant Milk Mozzarella
- 1 bunch of fresh basil (about 15-20 leaves)
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
MAKE THE DOUGH
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl to make a sticky dough.
2. Cover with plastic wrap, or put it into a plastic bag and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days.
NOTE: Feel free to use a frozen or pre-made dough instead if you'd like!
CRAFT YOUR PIZZA
3. About an hour before you're ready to eat, turn the oven as high as it will go, preferably 500°F.
4. Put your pizza stone in the oven and let it get good & hot for at least 30 minutes (if you don't have one, use a cast-iron pan).
5. Right before you're ready to bake, divide the dough in two and roll one half out on a lightly floured pizza peel (or shape it by tossing in the air if you can!).
6. Evenly spread your favorite pizza sauce on the dough.
ADD YOUR TOPPINGS
7. Shake your Pourable Plant Milk Mozzarella well before pouring.
8. Pour mozzarella lightly and evenly over your sauced pizza crust (be careful not apply too thickly!).
9. Optional: Carefully spread the cheese around the pizza with the bottom of a spoon.
BAKE AND SERVE
10. Place in preheated oven and bake at 500°F for 8-12 minutes.
NOTE: Time can vary based on your oven. Bake until it bubbles up, browns and looks delicious.
11. Remove from the oven, top with basil and flakey salt. Slice, serve, and enjoy!